Free Webinar: How Global Leaders Think
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
2pm – 3pm ET
In a complex world, being a leader is about more than just what you think; it’s about how you think. A new comprehensive study into the thinking preferences and work elements of CEOs working across Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North and South America reveals a number of trends about the mental work activities of global leaders that you can use to inform your own development strategies.
This engaging, interactive webinar will take you inside the data, collected for the newly updated Whole Brain Business Book, and show you how to apply the findings to build your leaders’ thinking agility to meet new business realities. You’ll leave with a clear understanding of the common thinking and work preferences of global leaders, as well as an action plan for aligning your development strategies with the mental demands required to lead in a world of globalization, complexity and change.
Participants Will Learn:
- Identify the shared thinking qualities of today’s global leaders.
- Align development strategies with the specific thinking preferences, work elements and mental activities for leading in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
- Apply the research to build the thinking agility of global leaders to operate successfully in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Use thinking preference data and an easy-to-apply model to enhance your leadership competency work and build your credibility with your business partners.
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
Ann Herrmann-Nehdi is CEO of Herrmann International, the originators and trailblazers of Whole Brain® Thinking and the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® (HBDI®). Ann is the co-author of The Whole Brain Business Book–Second Edition.
HRDQ-U is a free learning community for trainers and facilitators, coaches and consultants, organization development professionals, managers, supervisors and leaders; really anyone who shares our passion for soft-skills training and performance improvement.
We bring exciting content to you through live and on-demand webinars from subject matter experts and thought leaders to help you explore new ideas, gain industry insight, and improve people skills in your workplace.
Join us each week on Wednesdays at 2:00 pm ET for a fantastic hour of learning.