Leading Others Through Change: Free Webinar
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
2pm – 3pm ET
Change is here to stay. That’s probably no secret to you. For years, we have all heard that the “only constant is change.” Change is present in every aspect of your life and has become the norm in all organizations. The frequency and pace at which leaders must ask employees to change course or adapt to new systems and initiatives continues to accelerate.
Sign up now for a free webinar, Leading Others Through Change, that will teach participants how to manage resistance, garner commitment, and increase motivation for the change from start to finish, including how to evaluate efforts in order to steer the success of future initiatives.
Participants Will Learn:
- Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts
- Plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative
- Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition
- Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change
Who Should Attend:
- Organization Development Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Supervisors and Managers
About the Presenter: