FREE Webinar: Effective Networking
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
2pm – 3pm ET
Everybody has heard the expression, “it’s not what you know, but who you know!” Everybody also knows that networking can further our relationships with others. But have you ever stopped to think about your own network, especially your internal network, and how it can be your most effective tool yet?
Networking is a key skill whether you are employed inside of a company, running your own company, looking for a new position, and/or seeking new information or knowledge. Many people are comfortable with networking and understand how to network, but many people are not. We can all use practice and tips on how to network like a pro.
- Develop an understanding of the value and benefit of networking
- Gain insight and skills in effective networking
- Gain confidence in his/her networking abilities
- Learn about various forms of networking
Who Should Attend:
- Human resources professionals and consultants
- Training and development managers and directors
- OD professionals
- Managers and executives
- Training consultants
About the Presenter: