Free Webinar- Leadership Agility
Four Step to Getting Things Done with Less
Presented by Ann Herrmann-Nehdi
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Doing more with less is an everyday reality for leaders in today’s organizations. So how can you stay a step ahead of the competition? Learn how to expand your brain bandwidth! Sound complicated? Well, it’s not as difficult as you may think. Join Ann Hermann-Nehdi for Leadership Agility: Four Steps to Getting More Done with Less, an exploration of thinking styles and their impact on leadership, communication, and decision making. This highly engaging hour of learning will help you to develop the agility you need to tackle tough mental challenges and develop a more strategic mindset.
Due to greater demands for performance, complex issues, and limited resources, doing more with less is an everyday reality for leaders in today’s organizations. But the good news is that you can stay ahead of the competition—if you know how to expand your brain bandwidth. That’s right. With the proper tools, it is possible to build your thinking agility so you can tackle tough mental demands and develop a more strategic mindset. This webinar will show you how.
- How to develop agile thinking skills to become a more effective organizational leader.
- Clues to identify your thinking preferences and how they differ from others’ styles.
- Why diverse thinking styles are required to achieve specific business outcomes.
- How to apply agile thinking techniques to “see around corners” and plan for the future.
- Organization development professionals
- Human resources managers
- Leaders at all levels
- Emerging and aspiring leaders