This is not your ordinary team assessment
Extraordinary Teams is the powerful new soft-skills training solution that will transform your organization’s teams from just plain ordinary to extraordinary! Based on the popular book, Extraordinary Groups: How Ordinary Teams Achieve Amazing Results, this combination online team building assessment, participant workbook, and half-day team building training workshop offers a thorough examination of team effectiveness. The performance improvement tool starts with an assessment of the Five Indicators of Extraordinary Team Performance followed by in-depth team discussion and team-building exercises for developmental action planning.
So what’s the difference between an ordinary team and one that’s extraordinary?
Of course extraordinary teams have the ability to achieve tangible results. But they also do something ordinary teams cannot: They cultivate an exciting, collaborative environment that’s built upon mutual trust, respect, and engagement. As team members, individuals experience a positive personal change—and your organization reaps the benefits of better team performance.
- Realize the difference between ordinary and extraordinary teamwork
- Identify a team’s ETI Profile
- Understand team member perspectives about performance
- Pinpoint specific team and individual actions needed for effective teamwork
- Increase team member self-awareness, trust, and commitment to the team
The Extraordinary Teams package provides all the corporate training materials you need to ensure a successful learning experience, from an online assessment, participant workbook, and action planning exercises to a comprehensive facilitator guide, detailed half-day workshop guidelines, professional Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, and facilitator support materials.
- Online team assessment with full-color report
- Comprehensive facilitator guide
- Participant workbook
- Half-day workshop
- Facilitator support materials
- Microsoft® PowerPoint° presentation
- Sample participant materials
- Action planning exercises
Find out more about Extraordinary Teams!