Free Webinar: Brain Based Presenting – Getting the Brain to Pay Attention
Brain Based Presenting
Getting the Brain to Pay Attention
Presented by Sharon Bowman
Thursday, May 15, 2014
You’ve been there before. Your mind wandering, eyes glazing over as you listen to a boring and predictable presentation. When people aren’t engaged, they’re not paying attention. And that means they’re not learning. So how can you guarantee your audience will sit up and take notice the next time you’re in the lead role?
Never fear, Sharon Bowman is here! Join her for Brain-Based Presenting: Getting the Brain to Pay Attention, an unforgettable hour of learning that will transform your training and presentation skills from just blah to a-ha. A popular speaker and the expert on brain-based instruction, Sharon knows the secret to making any content memorable—even when the topic is dry, technical, or complex—and she’s ready to share her knowledge with you. Not only will you leave with tools you can put to immediate use, you’ll also be privy to a host of free, web-based resources you can use to maximize effectiveness.
- Brain-based presentation strategies that will make content engaging and memorable.
- What makes the brain “fall asleep.”
- Practical concepts and effective presentation techniques you can apply to any learning environment.
- How to employ brain-based resources to enhance your use of cognitive neuroscience as it relates to learning.
Who Should Attend:
- Trainers, teachers, facilitators, and presenters.
- Organization development professionals.
- Managers, training supervisors, and consultants.
- Anyone interested in improving his/her training or presentation skills, whether in face-to-face or online instructional environments.
- Play your Cards Right! How to Use Card Games to Increase Learning Outcomes
- Extraordinary Teams: How Ordinary Teams Achieve Amazing Results
- Leadership Agility: Four Steps to Getting More Done
- and many more!