Free webinar: Thriving Through Change
Thriving Through Change
Presented by Cynthia Scott
Thursday, May 8, 2014
In a world filled with economic challenges, globalization, and advancements in technology, it’s beginning to seem as though one of the only constants in today’s organizations is change itself. To thrive in this environment and develop a sustainable future, it’s vital to first understand the human response to change and then learn how to harness it in order to foster innovation and improve business agility.
Join subject matter expert and author Dr. Cynthia Scott for an informative, in-depth webinar that will discuss the organizational change process and its impact on individuals and teams. She’ll introduce a four-phase change model and explore ways to reduce threat, minimize disruption, improve resilience, and accelerate acceptance.
- How the human brain responds to change
- A predictable path of responding to change
- Different ways to reduce threat and increase resilience
- How to lead teams from resistance to performance
- Employees in the midst of a change initiative
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Trainers and organization development professionals
- Human resources managers