Hold on to Your High-Performers with LeadingSuccess
According to a recent CareerBuilder survey, 43% of hiring managers are concerned that top workers will leave their organizations this year.
But managers themselves may hold the key to preventing this loss.
While managerial positions involve a great deal of necessary administrative work, managers also need to lead. This leadership has the potential not only to increase retention rates of high performers, but to improve employee performance across the board – minimizing the impact of the loss of top workers on the overall strength of the team.
So what do managers need?
Engaged, focused employees that happily support their team and its leaders. They need a team of motivated, effective high performers.
Does that really exist? Of course it does – if you make it.
LeadingSuccess is a program by Dr. John Nicholls that is proven to develop the interpersonal skills that managers, supervisors, and team leaders need to have a direct effect on employee performance. With LeadingSuccess you will:
- Examine and clarify the roles of leaders and managers
- Learn a model for effective leadership behavior
- Discover how to gain employee commitment
- Improve communication skills
- Develop team leadership skills
- Identify individual employee needs
- Develop strategies to improve employee effectiveness
- Become a motivating leader
- Learn how to raise employee productivity
- Inspire cooperation by building a team atmosphere
- Boost job satisfaction
- Foster better work relationships
and ultimately, achieve results through your employees.
So this year, instead of worrying about employee retention, take action by improving management and leadership skills. Let LeadingSuccess be your guide.