Free Webinar: Ten Ways to Develop Remarkable Leaders
Research proves it. The “best companies to work for” are more productive and more profitable than their stock market peers. But a great workplace is not something that can be achieved in a quarter—or even a year.
We are all born with a unique set of talents. And while these abilities certainly help leaders to evolve, truly remarkable leaders can only become remarkable through a continuous and upward climb of learning. In other words, remarkable leaders are made. And that means leadership skills can be developed with the proper training.
The question is, does your organization have a clear-cut plan to develop its leaders? If the answer is ‘no’, then this webinar is for you. Join best-selling author and leadership expert Kevin Eikenberry for an informative one-hour session that will provide you with at least ten proven and practical ways to create Remarkable Leaders—and maybe even become one yourself.
What You Will Learn
- Four reasons why many leadership development processes fail
- Twelve keys to a successful organizational leadership development process
- Strategies for developing targeted leadership skills in a relatively small period of time
- How to create relevant learning experiences to build leadership skills
Who Should Attend
- Human resources professionals
- OD consultants
Based on Remarkable Leadership Workshop.
Time not convenient? Register, and you will automatically receive a link to download the recording.